Message from Rob Knox - Head Trainer and Co-Owner
My mission as a professional trainer is not just to give you a workout but to get you the real results you are after. Whether it is weight loss, tone up, build up, looking good for that special day, training for a sport or competition or you just want to feel and look better, my goal is to make that happen. With my 23 years of experience as a professional trainer, I promise you the safest and quickest results possible. I personally oversee all personal training and consult my trainers on every one of our clients to ensure success. All of my trainers come with creditable certifications and many years of experience. Our team is accomplished, understanding and friendly.
We believe in balance and having fun. We believe in results.
Preserve your health and independence through an exercise plan and personal training tailored to your needs and interests.
Tone your torso, get back into your favorite jeans with a tailored exercise and meal plan that will increase your metabolism and tone your body.
Parents- help your children increase their strength, agility and confidence for soccer, track, baseball and football. Mike Knox – co-owner of Navesink Fitness – has years of youth coaching experience (see below)
||Rob Knox - Head Trainer / Co-Owner of Navesink Fitness
• Certified ACE NASM APEX Nutrition
• Head Trainer for www.CathySavageFitness.com
• 27 years Health Club Experience
• Multiple State and National Body Building Titles
• Specializes in Training Body Builders, Fitness Models,
Personal Trainers, High School, College Athletes, Men, Woman, Seniors, Teenagers, and Chances are Someone Just Like You.
• Fishing, Snow Boarding, and Father of a Baby Girl
Arlene Jensen, Trainer
- Certified personal trainer since 2000 with The American Fitness Institute
- Over twenty years of personal training experience
- Specialized personal training for injury rehabilitation, senior fitness, and sport specific
- Certified running coach by Jack Daniels' VDOT (v-dot-02 max) coaching clinic- both level one and level two
- Prior high school, college club, and Team in Training ( Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) running coach